Friday, May 07, 2010

Sharon and Scott have five grandkids

Sharon Bartholomew Trushenski here!
I see I need to update my information, so here goes.
I still live in Katy, Texas, with husband, Scott, Class of 63. Here's our address and phone.
Scott and I have lived in Katy off and on for about 15 years with this last stint being 12 years now.  Both our boys live in the Houston area currently and we are enjoying that.  

We have 5 grandchildren.  Two boys and three girls.  Our parents still live in Alexandria.  Scott's Dad passed away 2 years ago now.  His Mom and my parents all live at The Senator.  Nice for visiting.
I am looking forward to the reunion this summer.  Have not been able to attend but one so this one is a must.
Thanks to all for keeping up the website.  It is fun to read all the info coming in.
See you all in August.
Sharon

No comments: