Monday, June 07, 2010

Kathy Josephs Faust checking in!


Kathy Josephs Faust writes:
John and I live in Burnsville, MN. Since the last reunion John has retired, we married off our fourth and youngest child, gained our fifth grandson and I have switched jobs. I now work at Christopher & Banks, a women’s clothing store. We have been traveling and fishing whenever time permits.

I still have family in Alexandria. My mother, at 91, still lives on her own and we visit her often. My father passed away three years ago. Our middle daughter and family live near Dallas, Texas, our other two daughters, son and their families live in Minnesota.


That is about it in a nut shell. I did contact Marlys Mrnak and Karen Meyer Bird, hopefully you will hear from them too.
Attached is a picture of John and me and one of our family, minus one son-in-law and a grandson from Texas.

Kathy (Josephs) Faust

No comments: