Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Making fun a priority. . .

Stan and Bob,
Thanks for keeping the class website going.  Like everyone else, I’ve enjoyed all the updates on former classmates and happenings in Alex.

Here’s my current info to update the directory.

       
And, yes, I'm planning to attend the reunion.

I retired two months ago and absolutely love it.  I swear, if someone had told me just how great being retired is, I would have done it sooner.  I’m adjusting well.  I put things off till tomorrow, make fun a priority, enjoy my flower gardens, get a little fishing in, visit Alex a couple of times each month to see my mom, and have lots of travel plans.  I still don’t have any grandchildren to spoil…dang!   

Who would’ve thought in the 60’s that Bobby Watson, one of the Gang Plank regulars, would someday chair our reunion!   You’ve done a great job choosing the venue and menu and keeping us all up to date.  Hmmmm…. does that wild streak ever resurface?

Karen (Meyer) Bird
Prior Lake, MN

No comments: