Thursday, October 08, 2009

Parisian update


Bev Roers Korkowski writes:

We’ve had a few laughs about the picture showing the “April in Paris” prom for 1965….after showing the picture to my sister and to my husband (already having my own thoughts about the picture) I asked them if they noticed anyone in the photo. Both of them said “that’s mom standing up with her back to the camera”….and they are right….I’m sure of it. For that prom, I wore a pale turquoise dress and as you can see in the photo, there appear to be two gals rounding the bend in that color so I’m sure one of them is me, and of course, my mother was going to get her picture!! How would we do in a police lineup??? Bev

Editor says: Okay, Bev. That's your Mom with her Insta-matic taking your picture in the gorgeous turquoise gown. Now go dig out that picture and send it in. We want more! This web site don't run on imaginations, ya know. Anybody else? Rolfsrud, 2355 Abbey Point, Shakopee, MN 55379
or Rolfsrud@gmail.com