Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Under new management

Hello, my name is Bob Watson. I am the chairman of the Committee in charge of the 2010 Reunion of the Class of 1965. Stan Rolfsrud used to run this web site. He stopped by to see me in Omaha on his way to Mexico or something in a really small RV. My daughter, Melissa, is a pretty sharp computer guru and she hacked the password to this boomer blog and has now changed it so Stan can't get back on. He's out of the country anyway. Funny yes? I had to do something to stop all this misinformation getting out about my management of the reunion and putting on my dorky class picture.
So I am going to be running this blog now(thanks to Melissa)and Stan can just watch. We're going to straighten out some of the information that he's been posting on here.
You may have already noticed that so far I haven't made any spelling mistakes and if you are my classmate you may wonder how that can be. Well, I not only have spell checker but again my daughter Melissa is typing for me, whatever I dictate. I have never run a computer in my life and don't intend to start now.
But I do intend to run a good reunion, I can promise you that. There's not going to be any after dinner speaker, I don't know what Stan was talking about. I don't have a Nash Rambler and I made it way past Forada. There's no Woodtick Lodge anymore on Lake Darling that I know of and I would never have an office on the second floor anyway since I don't do stairs much.
Melissa has also set up a new email address that Stan can't control. Nobody was sending him much good stuff anyway. He can use it to write to me if he doesn't like it. So now is the time to get things really going on this blog. Let's start checking in. Let me know if you're on board. Send some updates on what you've been doing lately to
JeffHi1965@gmail.com
We'll put the stuff on. Melissa will edit your stuff too. Send some pictures if you know how. If you don't send me anything, I'll have to give this blog back to Stan and he'll start getting things all screwed up again. If you don't send anything I will run pictures of my four grandchildren. Send me pictures of yours. Let's get the show on the road.
Bob

No comments: