Monday, February 22, 2010

Dave Serie to retire early

Dave Serie writes:

After 41.8 years, I am retiring early from FMC/United Defense/BAE. I am looking forward to turning the page and moving on to other things -- like more golf, some more coaching. . . and cleaning the house...etc

I told Jeanette that I don't do bathrooms at all. It's too hard getting down with my Titanium knee, but I vacuum well!!
At the 40th reunion, Kathy Sherry Skadsberg, Harland Hoffland, my brother-in-law and me lost a tight golf match to Jim McPhee, Tom Obert, Sara Smith Sevey and Kathy Sherry Skadsberg. I have a conflict the weekend of the 45th reunion in August, but I will try to work around it. We need revenge; how about it?
Nice to see Bud Brusek's daughter doing so well in basketball. I have a sophomore -  Sarah -  playing varsity basketball at Champlin Park; would be nice to play Alex, but we're in the wrong division. Good luck, Bud, to your daughter and her team.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone again. I will try and send a few current pictures.
David J. Serie
Contracts Manager Navy Programs
BAE Systems, Land & Armaments
US Combat Systems
4800 East River Road
Mpls. MN. 55421

No comments: