Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dave wants a rematch!

Hey Stan and Bob,
I recently retired from BAE after 41.8 years. Although I really liked my job and the people I worked with the transition has been easier than I expected. Of course with the golf season and Edinburgh being out my front door that has helped as well.

I plan on coming to the reunion Saturday, Aug. 21, and then head up to Madden's for our 27th annual tournament Sunday.


Looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe play a little golf on Friday before this year as well. Sure had fun at the 40th.

Is Sara coordinating an event for Friday? Let me know if you need any help setting up.

Still need revenge on Jim McPhee and Sarah Smith Sevey etc. from the 40th, when Kathy Sherry and I got beat by one stroke. We challenge again, OK Kathy!

I'll try attaching a couple of pictures from the retirement party as soon as I consult with my 15-yr-old daughter regarding technique. Although I have "basic" computer knowledge, I still have the old "Post" slide rule handy in my desk from a "few" years ago, for emergency use!

I have a new email address at home.

Thanks- Let's hear from some of the other potential interested golfers for that Friday at Geneva.

Dave Serie

No comments: