Sunday, June 06, 2010

Joyce Angus Thompson still in San Diego

The Angus twins will have their birthdays on 10-10-10 this year. Good luck for certain. Joyce checked in today with her information and this note:

All my info is the same - email address and street address, Poway, CA 92064. My husband retired at age 53 and I am still working 3.5 days a week at two medical offices in San Diego - very easy work so I am not ready to retire yet. Besides that, my husband still does all the grocery shopping and cooking so I do not want to change that!

We have seven beautiful grandchildren and I have forwarded a picture with this. They all live very near so we see them a lot and thoroughly enjoy them. They are ages 12 down to almost 2 so we have a very busy house when they are all here at the same time.

I will not be making it to the reunion since I was in Minnesota two times last year for two great weddings, so can't make it this year. Life is very good here in sunny California.

Joyce Angus Thompson
-

No comments: