Friday, September 17, 2010

Lang contact made

Stan,
This is great - thank you! Wow, haven't seen the Lang brothers or Rita for 50 years. The class blog is better than Facebook! My siblings and fellow Heighters will be interested in this. I will contact Terry asap and pass along photos from the copious Obert files - I know I have several of Terry and Dayton (Dede) when they were young, and I think I may have some of his folks. Thanks again.
- Tom

p.s. BTW, took Ruthie to the Minnesota Eye Clinic this week. As we were leaving the receptionist said, "Obert? We were classmates." It was Judy Roers. She said the 45th was the first reunion she had missed - had already made other plans before she heard about this reunion. I told her to follow the blog so she won't miss the 50th!

Terry Lang, Barbara Hutchinson, Dede Lang, Gretchen Obert, Tom Obert
-----------------
Tom, Terry, Dede, and Gretchen 

No comments: