Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ray Lang's kid checks in. . .

Terry Lang would love to get on Tom Obert's mailing list. Is this possible? Here's the note we got today from Everett, Washington:
----------------------------
My name is Terry Lang and if we had stayed in Alexandria, I would have graduated with the Class of 1963. We moved to the West Coast in 1960.

My Dad, Ray Lang, was the sports announcer for the local radio station. I was searching for the name “Kadlec” from Jefferson and came across Tom Obert’s name. My wife’s family and my family were great friends of the Oberts back in the 50’s and 60’s and I would love to get in contact with Tom and his siblings. 
Could you forward my email address to him? Thank you for your time and trouble. Oh, my wife is Rita Robinson Lang and she is the daughter of Herbert Robinson. They lived in Victoria Heights, as did we and the Oberts. Anyone else that may recognize the names is welcome to contact us, also.
Terry Lang
-----------------
We sent Terry's email address to Tom. Anybody else who would like to contact Terry should email JeffHi1965@gmail.com

"Always remember, win or lose, be a good sport." -- Ray Lang at the end of every KXRA sports broadcast.

No comments: